3 card poker It is one of the new casino games that has been known to gamblers lately. Which in terms of popularity comparison Three card poker may not be equivalent to Sic Bo and Baccarat. However . This game is recognized as one of the games that are easy to play, quick to finish and players have the opportunity to make the most money. Briefly describe the style of play: the player must have 3 cards in a hand that is higher than the dealer. Player will win The principle of counting and arranging the cards is similar to Classic online poker game
How to play 3 card poker
3 Card Poker Game Typically played in Live Casino. This game uses 52 cards without the Joker. The game method uses the same rules all over the world. Whether playing in Macau, Europe, America or anywhere. by the name of the game Player and Banker are dealt 3 cards. Players can place their bets at Ante, Pair Plus, Six card bonus and Play. Each bet type has different rules and payouts as follows:
3 Card Poker Betting Types
1. Ante (Ante) – Bet before the cards are dealt.
Players must place money to bet that their cards are higher than the dealer. and if your card result is higher You will get this money. But if the player chooses to crouch (i.e. surrender before the dealer has a hand) the game ends and the player loses this amount UFABET .
2. Pair Plus – Bet before the cards are dealt.
where players bet on at least 1 pair of cards and if you get a pair or higher will win and be paid according to the following rates:
- One pair (2 cards, same point) – pays 1 to 1.
- Flush (3 cards, all of the same flower) – pays 3 to 1.
- Straight (3 cards, consecutive numbers) – pays 6 to 1
- Triple (3 cards, all the same number) – pays 30 to 1.
- Straight Flush (3 cards of the same number, same flower) – pays 40 to 1.
3. Six card bonus – bet before the cards are dealt.
As a bonus, the player gives the opportunity to guess whether the dealer’s and himself’s 6 cards are combined. will get high results which, if it meets that, will win and be paid according to the rate
4. Play – bet after the player sees the card and chooses to continue playing.
Players place a Play equal to the Ante slot in order to bet that their cards are higher than the dealer. and if your card result is higher You will get this money.